Interested in retiring or investing in Costa Rica,
but you don’t know enough about it to make a decision?
We can help! On our Real Estate & Investment Tour you’ll learn the basics about residency and other services associated with living, retirement or investing in Costa Rica. You’ll also get an insider’s point of view comparing the pros and cons of different real estate available in the current market.
The tour is designed to be an educational tool for people interested in learning about the laws regarding foreign investment, the pros and cons of various projects, and a detailed insight about the Guanacaste area.
You will leave the tour being more knowledgeable about:
- -Basic laws and regulations regarding foreign investment in Costa Rica
- -Financing options available for foreigners
- -Real estate values and appreciation in the area
- -Rental occupancy rates, and property management options
- -Living options: part time or resident
- -Residency laws: what it takes to become a resident in Costa Rica
- -Who’s investing in Costa Rica / who will be your neighbors?
- -General lifestyles, things to do in the area
- -Local attractions and amusement
- -The general cost of living in the area
The price is $150 per person, and includes lunch, transportation, and informative take home materials (group rates available). The cost of the tour will be 100% reimbursed by 1st Choice Realty upon closing for any real estate that that you purchase (few exceptions apply and please inquire about our discounts for multiple persons and investors).
Click here to make your reservation, or to request more information.